Registered Charity in England and Wales (1173447)
1. The sovereignty and grace of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit in creation, providence, revelation, redemption and final judgement.
2. The Divine inspiration of Holy Scripture and its consequent entire trustworthiness and supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
3.The universal sinfulness and guilt of fallen man, making him subject to God's wrath and condemnation.
4. The substitutionary sacrifice of the incarnate Son of God as the sole and all sufficent ground of redemption from guilt and the power of sin, and from its eternal consequences.
5. The justification of the sinner solely by the grace of God through faith in Christ crucified and risen from the dead.
6. The illuminating, regenerating, indwelling, gifting and sanctifying work of God the Holy Spirit.
7. The priesthood of all believers, who from the universal Church, the body of which Christ is the head, and which is commited by His command to the proclamation of the Gospel throughout the world.
8. The expectation of the personal, visible return of the Lord Jesus Christ, in power and glory.
9. The judgement to come with the resurrection of the living and the dead, with the reality of the eternal consequences of heaven and hell.
10. We also affirm the 1689 Baptist Confession of Faith.